Prop firms are a great solution for traders with a lack of capital, but they often require a lot of work to pass challenges and evaluations before you finally get your desired funded account.
Thankfully, there are prop firms with no evaluation. You don’t need to pass any challenge, you just receive instant funding right from the start.
In this article, you’ll learn what are the top best trading prop firms with no evaluation and you’ll be able to compare them to choose the best one for your personal situation.
The Top 3 Best Instant Funding Prop Firms
Here’s the list of the 3 best instant funding proprietary trading firms.
Funded Trading Plus is a Forex prop firm, located in London, UK. It was founded in 2021. Read the full Funded Trading Plus review
Instruments: Forex, Indices, Metals, Commodities, Crypto.
Max balance: $2,500,000
Profit split: up to 90%
Cost: from $119
Platforms: MetaTrader 4, and MetaTrader 5
City Traders Imperium is a Forex prop firm, located in UK. It was founded in 2018. Read the full City Traders Imperium review
Instruments: Forex, Indices, Metals, Commodities.
Max balance: $2,000,000
Profit split: up to 100%
Cost: from $49
Platforms: MetaTrader 5
TickTickTrader is a Futures prop firm, located in Bucharest, Romania. It was founded in 2022. Read the full TickTickTrader review
Instruments: Equity Futures, Foreign Exchange Futures, Agricultural Futures, Energy, Interest Rates Futures, Metals Futures.
Max balance: $100,000
Profit split: 90%
Cost: from $145/month
Platforms: Ninjatrader, Bookmap, Daytradr, Agena Trader, Atas, Collective 2, Inside Edge, Medved Trader, Motive Wave, MultiCharts, Optimus Flow, Overcharts, Photon Trader, Quantower, Quick Screen Trading, R Investor, Scalp, Scalp Tool, Sierra Chart, Tiger Trade, Trade Navigator, TS Lab, Volfix.net
How Should I Choose A Prop Firm
If you are undecided between two or more instant funding prop trading firms, you can use our prop firm comparison tool. Just choose the firms that you want to compare and immediately check the results with a detailed comparison.
Compare Any Prop Firm
How Were These No Evaluation Prop Trading Firms Chosen And Rated
The prop firms that appear here were rated based on different factors, which include:
- Difficulty: How easy it is to maintain an instant funded account.
- Trading platforms: The range of trading platforms available.
- Customer support: How fast and reliable the prop firm’s customer support is in solving your problems and answering your questions.
- Profit split: How much of the profits the prop firm shares with you.
- Instruments: How vast the range of instruments available to trade is.
- Cost: How much does a funded account cost to apply and maintain.
- User Rating: How good the prop firm is rated by other users.
What Can You Trade On A No Evaluation Prop Firm
Typically, you can trade any CFD product with a prop firm with no evaluation.
The instruments available in the vast majority of proprietary trading firms are:
- Forex: All major, minor, and even exotic pairs are there if you are a Forex trader.
- Indices: Traded as CFDs, you have all the important indices available to trade including Dax, Nasdaq, Dow Jones, S&P500, FTSE, and others.
- Commodities: Natural Gas, Crude, and Brent Oil.
- Metals: Silver, Gold, and Palladium
- Stocks: On some prop firms you may have stocks available although the list is not big.
- Crypto: On some prop firms you have all the major cryptos available, like BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, ADA, DOT, DOGE, and a few more.
How Big Are The Instant Funded Accounts
The maximum prop firm’s instant funded accounts typically go up to $1,000,00 or $2,000,000.
These balances are only achieved after scaling though, after you get your initial account balance and keep trading without breaching any rule from the prop firm.
How Much Is The Profit Split
For instant funded accounts, the profit split is not big, usually around 50%. But on some prop firms, it may increase over time, up to a maximum of 90%.
What Trading Platforms Are Available?
Most of these prop firms with no challenge give you access to the market using CFDs. This means that you typically can use the most popular Forex trading platforms:
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
Are No Evaluation Prop Firms Legit?
Yes, no-evaluation prop trading firms are legit and exist as real companies.
If you read the individual review for each prop firm you’ll find more details about the company and how to contact them.
Advantages Of No Evaluation Prop Firms
- You get access to an instant funded account immediately.
- You don’t need to risk your own capital to trade.
- You can get funded with big-sized accounts, so you don’t need to overleverage and gamble your small account to potentially make decent profits.
- You are forced to follow proper risk management rules.
Disadvantages Of No Evaluation Prop Firms
- The profit split is lower when compared to programs with evaluation or challenges.