Leeloo Trading is a prop trading firm located in the USA.
In this article, you’ll get a review of this prop firm, including analysis and instructions to get funded with an account from Leeloo Trading.
Here’s what you’re going to learn:
- What Is Leeloo Trading
- What Can You Trade With Leeloo Trading?
- What Are The Leeloo Trading Account Sizes?
- What Is The Leeloo Trading Leverage?
- How Much Is The Leeloo Trading Payout?
- Leeloo Trading Reviews
- Leeloo Trading Evaluation
- Leeloo Trading Free Trial
- Leeloo Trading Free Repeat
- Leeloo Trading Platforms
- Leeloo Trading Hours
- Leeloo Trading News Trading
- Is Leeloo Trading Legit?
- Learn More
What Is Leeloo Trading
Leeloo Trading is a prop firm located in Montana, USA, founded in 2019.
What Can You Trade With Leeloo Trading?
Leeloo Trading is a prop firm that funds traders to trade Futures.
Here’s a list of all of the instruments categories:
- Equity Futures
- Foreign Exchange Futures
- Agricultural Futures
- Energy Futures
- Interest Rate Futures
- Metals Futures
- Cryptocurrency Futures (BTC, ETH, Micro BTC)
What Are The Leeloo Trading Account Sizes?
The Leeloo Trading funds traders with account balances that go from $25,000 up to $300,000. There’s no scaling plan.
When you pass your chosen evaluation, you’ll get a Performance Account with the same characteristics as the evaluation account that you chose.
The prices of the smaller funded account start at $26/month and go up to $675 for the bigger account. There are also bundles where you can buy several accounts at the same time.
What Is The Leeloo Trading Leverage?
The accounts balances announced are the final buying power, so the leverage doesn’t apply here.
Instead, you have limits on the number of contracts that you can trade on each account, which depends on the account size.
How Much Is The Leeloo Trading Payout?
Leeloo Trading shares the profits with the trader with an 80% profit split during the first 12 months. After that, you get a 90% of all the profits that you made, and the prop firm keeps 10% for them.
The exception goes for your first profits. You get them with no profit split, all your first $8,000 profits are yours entirely.
Leeloo Trading Reviews
According to Trustpilot, Leeloo Trading is classified as excellent. It’s scoring 4.9/5.0. It just doesn’t have tons of reviews, only 250 at the moment.
Leeloo Trading Evaluation
The evaluation lets you apply for accounts between $25,000 and $300,000. Here are all the rules that you need to meet.
- Minimum days to trade: 10 days.
- Maximum trading days: There’s no maximum, you can take all the time that you want to finish the challenge unless you are trading the Leeloo Express, where you have 14 calendar days to reach the target.
- Max trailing drawdown: 6% on the smaller account and down to 2.5% on the bigger account.
- Profit target: Starts at 6% on the smaller account and goes up to 6.67% on the bigger account.
Leeloo Trading Free Trial
Good news, you can get a 14-day trial to test before you purchase. It’s not as good as a discount or promo code, but it’s worth it.
Use the button below to claim it.
Leeloo Trading Free Repeat
Unfortunately, there’s no free repeat with Leeloo Trading. You can reset your account with a fee that’s smaller than the monthly fee though.
Leeloo Trading Platforms
All accounts come with a free NinjaTrader SIM license key.
Besides that, Leeloo Trading supports the most popular futures trading platforms.
You can use:
- NinjaTrader 7 and 8
- Rithmic Pro (free access)
- Motive Wave (available for Mac, Windows, and Linux)
- Web-based platform
- Jigsaw Daytradr
- Trade Navigator
- Bookmap X-Ray
- Investor/RT (Linnsoft)
- Sierra Charts
Leeloo Trading Hours
Holding trades during the overnight market close is allowed. The same applies to the weekend close.
You are subject to some degree of risk though. The markets may gap giving you losses bigger than what you were expecting. The pre-market movements may also lead to the closure of your positions if your drawdown is hit.
Leeloo Performance account
When you are trading real funds, you are only allowed to hold up to 3 micros through the close of the markets.
If you want to hold a bigger position, you must make sure that you have enough profit to cover the maintenance margin, and you also need to contact an admin to give you permission.
Otherwise, all trades must be closed 15 minutes before the market close.
Leeloo Trading News Trading
If you like to trade news, then this is a good prop firm for you.
There are no restrictions on news trading if you are using a WK account. You just need to be careful and have good risk management. Learn how to calculate your maximum lot size wisely.
Is Leeloo Trading Legit?
Yes, Leeloo Trading is a legit company.
Here’s how to contact them:
You also have a contact form on their website.
- Leeloo Trading is a prop trading firm based in the US.
- You can get a funded account with up to $300,000 in balance and up to 90% profit split payout after you get your first $8,000 profits just for you.
- To get access to a funded account you need to pass a challenge, depending on the account type that you want to apply to.
- You can trade Futures
- The popular Ninjatrader, amongst other futures trading platforms, is available to trade.